Are you passionate about environmental issues and improving our planet? Are you a self-starter who takes initiative to make a positive change? Semper Utilis is looking to add Recycling Associates in a rapidly growing industry. Recycling can be accomplished in many ways, such as reusing paper as packing material, or in unexpected ways, like using plastic to make shoes.
As a Recycling Associate, you will be responsible for collection of recycling items from our many community partners. Simply pick up and collect from our partners and place it in the that is on site for disposal.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements:
• Collect recycling door to door within an assigned community and transfer to the processing center.
• Gives customers donation receipt.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned or directed.
• Adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety, monitoring and reporting
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: No Experience Necessary
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
• Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to climb stairs and walk distances
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
Benefits offered to our part time associates include:
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus Program
• Rewards and Recognition Program
• Perks Discount Program
• Associate Assistance Program
To apply email resume and cover letter to email@example.com